Tuesday, April 23, 2013

The "Beach Hair" Spray



It's almost time for summer and "beach hair" is a must! I've always loved the way my hair curls after spending the day at the beach, but then you have to go wash it out asap! (Galveston isn't the cleanest water.) A few years ago, I started making some "beach curl" spray. I used to buy it, but when I realized all you need is an empty spray bottle, sea salt, conditioner and water; I started making it! It's so insanely inexpensive and gives you the perfect Beach look!


I use a 6oz spray bottle. Add about an ounce of conditioner, 2tbs of sea salt and fill your bottle up with warm water. Shake it up and spray all over your wet locks. You can let your hair air dry, or speed up the process and use a diffuser attachment (the one that looks like it has crazy spikes) on your blow dryer. Using the blow dryer, I've found gives a lot more volume to the top, which I LOVE! The bigger, the better!

I love using this spray because it gives my hair so much texture and volume! Hope you enjoy your new beach spray and get to rock some voluminous curls even when you're not at the beach. 

No comments:

Post a Comment